I am an Okie from Tulsa! I went to Marshall Elementary, Nimitz Jr. High, then Memorial High School. My ENTIRE family went to OSU, and since my brother was already causing trouble there, I decided to go to OU. The unofficial start to my career was in Norman. I decided to start the Pi Kappa Alpha ROOOOOOLLLING Radio Show. I put a 10 Watt Radio Shack speaker under the hood of my car and drove around playing music and interviewing people on the sidewalk... Click Here To Read More.
Had a GREAT Father's Day with the kids... Doin NOTHING Except hanging with the family watching the new Oz Movie and out to Swadley's For Dinner!!!
Had a great time at Liz' Sweet 16 tonight! Held at the Rudkin Park in Edmond... LOTS OF KAROAKE'N at this one!!!
You know how annoying it is when people a LOT younger than you complain about being old? Maybe this will help. We now have an OFFICIAL GUIDE to getting old.
A new survey asked people to name the signs you're getting old. Here are the top 15. So if these don't apply to you, you're NOT as old as you think . . .
1. Feeling stiff.
2. Groaning when you bend down.
3. Saying, "It wasn't like that when I was young."
4. Saying, "Back in my day."
5. Losing your hair.
6. Not recognizing any songs in the Top 10.
7. Hairy ears, bushy eyebrows, and extra nose and facial hair.
8. Hating noisy bars and restaurants.
9. Talking a lot about your joints, or your day-to-day aches and pains.
10. Forgetting people's names.
11. Choosing clothes and shoes for comfort over style.
12. Thinking cops, teachers, and doctors look young.
13. Falling asleep in front of the TV.
14. Needing an afternoon nap.
15. Finding you have no idea what young people are talking about.
The Baker misunderstood and thought she said Can you Draw a "Cat" on her head for her graduation cake... What is the funniest thing you have misunderstood? Comment Below
Good Morning America Photo By Courtesy Laura Gambrel
CLICK HERE For the full story from yahoo...
A "forensics expert" named Joe Mullins studied pictures of KIM KARDASHIAN and KANYE WEST, and created an image of what he predicts their daughter could look like in the future. (Image Source)
By the way, word has it that the first REAL photos of the baby could command "up to $5 MILLION" . . . assuming their sold to a magazine or something.