That sounded a bit more creepy than anticipated, however, the prize is still the big story! Two free tickets to see Luke when he is here at the Peake in January, with the Twister! Ah Yeah!
So... Do you ever wonder who Luke's influences are in music? Though he is a fan of many, he says that DOLLY PARTON is one of his biggest heroes! Did you know he had such an infatuation with her?
He now is setting the course for many young musicians and may ultimately find he is becoming a true hero to the next generation of country music artists himself!
Remember to share your comments here and share the Kathi Yeager Blog often for your chance to win today!
Copy/Paste this phrase to Share:
Almost dizzy watching the "Twister & Yeager Random Prize Maker" Hammer Down... This time landing on...
Congrats girl! You get to see Luke Bryan in OKC live from the Twister! Excited for you! (Just sent you a FB message w/all the details).
Now Hang On! Don't give up! We're keeping the fun coming at ya, with another chance to win again tomorrow. Thanks for listening to the Twister and connecting here and sharing the Kathi Yeager Blog Page!
It's tough to find the perfect gift for that "Tough To Buy For Person On Your List!" Believe me, I know! So why don't we join forces and come up with some great "go tos" for each other this year.
1. I recently heard there is something out there called a Flying Alarm Clock!
OK! This has got to be one of the best gift ideas is to gift the person is tough to wak up every morning! This is guaranteed to wake them up no matter how soundly the person is sleeping. The propeller releases itself from its base and then making a shrill noise it keeps flying around the room and does not stop unless and until it is put back to its base. The person is bound to wake up on time with this alarm clock. This is what I came up with when I googled, incase you are interested:
2. This one has me laughing! An iPod Dock Toilet Paper Holder Cuz who would want to listen to music while attending nature's call... nothing like it! Now they can listen to their favorite song while in the bathroom. This has a dock where you can place your iPod and also a toilet paper holder. With a gift that useful, who wouldn't be grateful?! Found it here for ya: http://www.amazon.com/iCarta-iPod-Stereo-Tissue-Holder/dp/B000HWX1J8
3. Do you have someone in your life that thinks they KNOW IT ALL? Well, here's a gift that not only proves they don't but, YOU have the key to finding what they don't! It's a book called, "Forbidden Knowledge 101 Things Not Everyone Should Know How To Do" by Michael Powell. With Forbidden Knowledge, you will get it all. A how-to guide featuring an edgy four-color design, this outrageous book will be talked about for years to come, but may not be used as evidence in court. LOL http://online.findgift.com/gift-ideas/forbidden-knowledge-101-things-not-everyone-should-know-how-to-do-pid-291068/
4. How About An Exotic Car Experience? Give the Gift of Speed. (Not that kind!) This is the thrill of a lifetime where they buckle up for a high-speed adventure through exhilarating road courses across the country. It's not cheap by the way, so you might want to save this one for someone you really like! ;) http://www.cloud9living.com/exotic-car-experiences?utm_source=find-gift&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=National&utm_campaign=Exotic-Car-Driving-Experiences
5. Finally, for the stressed out, person that's tough to buy for... How about a Wall Mounted Fish Aquarium? Which is just what it sounds like. Instead of watching TV, they can enjoy the soothing sounds and sights of fish frollicking in the water, right there on the wall! It's pretty huge too, so might be just the tranquil escape for everyone in the family! Or something they make you send back for a full refund. Either way. Pretty doubtful anyone else will get this for him/her?! So atleast you have that going for you! http://online.findgift.com/gift-ideas/wall-mounted-aquarium-pid-372125/
Okay, now it's YOUR TURN! Share some of the best ideas for that "Tough To Buy For" person on everyone's Christmas List!